Moisture Meter ME5 - Moisture Encounter
€410.00 excl VAT (€504.30 incl VAT)
TRAMEX Moisture Meter Encounter ME5 For Building Mat
The Tramex Moisture Encounter is a Dual-Depth, non-destructive moisture meter for instant moisture measurement and evaluation. Deep Depth penetration up to 30mm (1.25") & Shallow Depth penetration up to 10mm (0.40”) 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry, making the Moisture Encounter ideal for testing in and through a wide range of materials in the building envelope.
- 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry
- Dual-Depth penetration allows for comparative of surface and core moisture and elimination of substrate influence on the testing of coverings.
- Deep signal penetration, up to 1 1⁄4" (30mm) in wood and drywall, detects elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Shallow Depth scale is designed to have a field penetration of up to 10mm (0.4 inches).
- Wide range of readings from 5% to 30% on Wood Scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for all other materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wallpaper, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, ceiling tiles, roofing membranes, and asphalt composition shingles.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold Function which enables the user to “freeze” the reading, useful when taking readings where the meter face may not be visible.
- High Moisture Audio Warning Tone which can be enabled or disabled.
- Large clear easy to read analog display giving meaningful readings.
What does this add up to? Reduced work downtime, thus translate into higher productivity, resulting in reliability and accuracy at an extremely reasonable price. Test one for yourself at LES today.