Tramex Moisture Meter EZ Kit
Quick Start Guide
The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter is a non-destructive meter for measuring moisture content instantly in concrete slabs per ASTM F2659, featuring Carbide Method equivalent scales for concrete and anhydrite screeds. Easy-to-use, giving precise and repeatable results, the Concrete Moisture Encounter allows the user to make multiple tests over a large area in the shortest possible time.
- Non-destructive in operation with no need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface.
- Clear easy-to-read analogue dial.
- Instant and precise readings to a depth of approximately 20mm (3/4"") into the slab.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- Reproducible and reliable results.
- CM Carbide Method moisture content equivalent readings.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
What does this add up to? Reduced work downtime, thus translate into higher productivity, resulting in reliability and accuracy at an extremely reasonable price. Test one for yourself at LES today.