Radiodetection C. A. T4+ Cable Avoidance Tool
The Radiodetection C. A. T4+ cable avoidance tool is a true digital cable avoidance tool, delivering highly refined location capabilities, specifically designed to help the operator find more buried utilities. It is mostly used for outdoor applications.
Cable avoidance tools:
Reliable cable avoidance systems to locate buried cables and metallic pipes and help prevent costly and potentially deadly cable hits. Twin differential antenna technology plus sophisticated signal processing techniques provide superior rejection of unwanted signals and accurate locate a response for effective operation in congested sites and sites with overhead cables.
Features and Benefits:
- Avoidance Mode: Simultaneously search for and pinpoint Genny, power and radio signals for rapid surveying
- Genny mode: Detects the signals transmitted by Genny4, with the on-demand metric estimation of the depth of buried utilities
- Power mode: Detects the electromagnetic fields generated by loaded power cables
- Radio mode: Detects long-range radio signals as they travel along with buried cables and pipes
Strike Alert warning: Warns of shallow buried utilities
- Dynamic overload protection
- Depth estimation function
- Small diameter locate the frequency
- High contrast display with auto-backlight: Bar graph ’tidemark’ enables operators to quickly spot and zero in on a buried conductor
- Operating temperature ranges between -20°C and 50°C
- 2 x LR20 (D) 1.5V alkaline, compatible with D type NiMH rechargeable batteries