Leica iCON iXE2 2D machince control for excavators is an easy-to-use, multifunctional 2D control system.. The 2D system allows multiple elevations and slopes to be constructed, at any orientation without resetting the machine or laser height reference. Just enter the required depth and slopes and start digging.
Accurate single/dual slope and depth control
iCON iXE2 displays the bucket's actual position relative to design elevation and slope, allowing you to reach the design grade faster.
Integrated tilt rotator support
iCON iXE2 provides integrated tilt rotator support, giving the operator clear guidance information about the actual tilt and rotation position relative to his project. iCON iXE2 with tilt rotator support increases your productivity and lets you maximise the use and benefits of your machine control solution.
Flexible and fully upgrade able system
iCON iXE2 is a fully upgrade able system thanks to the unique PowerSnap concept that enables instant system installation and full interchangeability of control boxes. You can start with single slope operation and upgrade as needed to a full dual slope system by adding a rotation and tilt bucket sensor to your system. With an additional 3D control panel and GNSS sensors you get a highly efficient 3D guidance solution that allows you to excavate according to the 3D design model on your panel.
Key benefits of iCON iXE2
• High-accuracy automatic dual slope and level control
• Real time cut/fill indication on the graphic display
• No grade checking needed
• Maximise your machine utilisation and return-on investment by getting right to grade the first time
• No more over excavations - dig to planned grade easily and accurately. Save material and fuel cost
• Use iCON excavate iXE2 on multiple machines in your fleet. PowerSnap allows you to interchange control panels easily and rapidly as needed
• Easy vertical positioning of an auger with the unique PowerDriller function
• Precise sculpting of edges, slopes and contours by support of tilt rotator attachments
• Simple user interface with intuitive graphics
• Function keys for instant access of important functions
• Selectable bucket reference point
• Altitude warning - audible warning on selected height, useful for overhead cables and working under bridges and inside buildings.
• Support for tilt rotator
Providing a new level of flexibility and user convenience
• System is up and running in no time
• Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
• One PowerSnap cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
• Easy removal of core components for overnight security
• Contact and cable free connection to control panel
• Safety shut down feature protects system and data
• Unique patented Snap-on & Snap-off capability