Leica DS2000 GPR
Detection & InspectionGround Penetrating RadarLeica Geosystems Leica DS2000 GPR
Call for price01 627 0975
Underground Detection GPRSpec Videos Brochure
Uncovering safer, faster, more.
There a lot going on underground that you need to know about before you ever start to dig. The Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar GPR finds all potential threats, including non-conductive pipes and fibre optics, increasing safety by reducing the risk of accidently hitting underground assets.
Increase safety, speed up work and lower asset management costs with the ability to prevent hazardous outages and collect more information. The DS2000 betters your business by making it safer, faster and more efficient.Key benefits
- Increase safety when the DS2000 identifies all potential threats
- Get to assets and recover quicker from outages when you know exactly where underground utility assets are located
- Dual-frequency antenna to detect deep and shallow targets simultaneously
- Easily collect and understand data with the DS2000 simple and intuitive software and data storage
- Simple data storage and export to continue working on the post-processing at the office
- Effortlessly maneuver around the most challenging sites with the DS2000 advanced ergonomics
- PROTECT by Leica Geosystems - the strongest warranty in the market
Detection and underground mapping solution
Combined with the powerful and rugged Leica CT2000 field tablet, the GG03 or the GPS60 smart antenna.
What does this add up to? Reduced work downtime, thus translate into higher productivity, resulting in reliability and accuracy at an extremely reasonable price. Test one for yourself at LES today. DUAL-FREQUENCY ANTENNA
Antenna footprint | 40 x 50 cm
Hardware channels | 2
Antenna central frequencies | 250 MHz and 700 MHz
Antenna orientation | Perpendicular, broadside
Sampling frequency | 400 kHz
Acquisition speed | More than 10 km/h Scan rate per channel for 512 samples per scan | 381 scans per second Scan interval | 42 scan per metre Positioning | 2 integrated encoders - GPS and/or TPS