- DSM/DTM creation
- Sensor agnostic projects powered by JetStream or industry-standard exchange formats
- Touch Mode workflows bring the power of Cyclone 3DR to the field with direct connection to Cyclone FIELD 360and Cyclone FIELDWORX
- Fast, light, and flexible meshing tools
- Inspection and measurement for design-in-context
- Domain-centric workflows for AEC, Survey, and Tank Inspection, such as Scan-to-Plan, Clash Analysis, Building Extractor, Cross Section Analysis, and more
- Advanced customization through a rich scripting engine
- Reporting that conforms to industry standards (e.g., Tank Inspection to API 650/653)
- Flexible texturing capabilities
- Full interoperability with common design formats, including IFC and Revit model files, exporting standard BCF format for BIM issues and clashes, and time-saving features like sending to AutoCAD or sending to Hexagon Mine Plan
- Automatic feature extraction and much more
- Diverse geometric information extraction and much more
The All-in-One Deliverable Solution.
Cyclone 3DR Touch Mode brings the power of Cyclone 3DR into the field to support rapid deliverable creation and on-the-spot decision-making. Conduct key inspection workflows with a
touch-friendly interface from data captured and delivered in real-time from Cyclone FIELD 360, FIELDWORX, or industry-standard formats. The real-time analysis allows users to make informed decisions immediately as data becomes available, saving your business time and money and reducing in-office processing. Touch Mode is an expansion of the capabilities of your existing license.
Please refer to our technical specification for a complete list of all features in the product per license.