Leica iCON CC80
Call for Price
Leica iCON CC80
Rugged and lightweight for convenient construction site operation with BIM and Revit applications for site set out.
The Leica iCON CC80 is a thin, lightweight and rugged 7” Windows® tablet computer for all construction workers. It has a modern user interface with multi-touch technology.
iCON CC80 is built to enable easy, mobile work on-site and increase productivity. Powered by Windows® 8.1 Pro and an Intel® Core i5 processor, the iCON CC80 features a long life, user-replaceable battery and a daylight readable multi-touchscreen with high sensitivity for easy operation in all conditions.
The iCON CC80 delivers with:
- Large 7” sunlight readable multi-touchscreen for convenient operation
- Microsoft Windows® 8.1 operating system, enables 3rd party applications as well
- Various wireless communication possibilities (Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and integrated 3G/4G multi-carrier mobile broadband) for use with different sensors and internet access
- Fully rugged design for use in toughest conditions (MIL-STD-810G, IP65)
- Long life battery pack (up to 16 hours)
- Highly productive positioning work with Leica iCON site and Leica iCON build application software
What does this add up to? Reduced work downtime, thus translate into higher productivity, resulting in reliability and accuracy at an extremely reasonable price. Test one for yourself at LES today.
- PROCESSOR AND MEMORY
• Intel® Core™ i5-4302Y vPro™ processor – 1.6GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost up to 2.3GHz – 3MB cache 4GB SDRAM (DDR3L-1333MHz)
• 128GB solid state drive (SSD) with heater
• Microsoft Windows® 8.1 Pro 64-bit
• 7” widescreen, 1280x800 resolution, colour TFT, 500 cd/m2 (Nits), sunlight readable resistive capacitive touch display
• 2MP front webcam with microphone • 5MP rear camera with auto focus and LED light
• 16h (benchmark), 8h (max. load test) (2)
(2) In continuous field operation mode, may vary with temperature, battery age etc.