Leica iCON iGG2 - 2D Grader System
GradersHeavy ConstructionMachine Control Leica iCON iGG2 - 2D Grader System
Call for price01 627 0975
Leica iCON grade iGG2 2D Grader System
Intelligent 2D grading solutionSystem Components Videos Brochure
2D grading solution
Leica iCON grade iGG2 system for dozers or graders dramatically increases machine use and productivity, and optimises material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use and unrivalled flexibility with a powerful and intuitive user interface.
The key to the iCON grade iGG2 system lies in our unique PowerSnap concept a single docking station allowing you easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
Automatic control of slope and elevation
The iCON grade iGG2 system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor even allows you to work independently of the slope direction.
- Maximise your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go to work in minutes
- Intelligent iCON grade iGG2 system remembers all your settings
- Unique Snap-on and Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security
- Fully scalable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability including laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduced labour costs by eliminating grade check
- Get to the grade faster than before
- Contact-free, sealed control/display panel no more connectors or cables
- Fully graphic display guiding the operator
- Easy installation, typically within one day, minimising machine downtime
- Automatic side-shift control for motor grader moldboards with our unique Tri-Sonic technology
- Fully waterproof system, designed for the harshest construction environments
Do you want to use your control panel on several machines in your fleet with an easy, quick installation?
PowerSnap allows simple and fast exchange of the panel between different machines
Our patented Snap-on & Snap-off technology allows machine sensors and control panels to be interchanged for rapid reconfiguration of machine control hardware. Swapping control panels and sensor technology has never been easier and faster - alter machine capabilities as your project needs change.
Your benefits with PowerSnap technology:
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One Cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap-on & Snap-off capability