Leica iCON iGG3 - 3D Grader System
GradersHeavy ConstructionLeica GeosystemsMachine Control Leica iCON iGG3 - 3D Grader System
Call for price01 627 0975
Intelligent 3D grading solutionsSystem Components Videos Brochure
Leica iCON grade iGG3 3D grading system for dozers or graders can dramatically increase machine use and productivity and optimises material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use and unrivalled flexibility with powerful and intuitive user interface.
The system integrates Leica ConX, which enables you easy data transfer from office to machines, remote support and basic fleet management.
The key to the iCON grade iGG3 system lies in our unique PowerSnap concept a single docking station allowing you easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
- Maximise your machine use and return on investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go in minutes
- iCON grade iGG3 system remembers all your settings
- Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security
- Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Simple upgrade step to 3D buy a 3D-ready panel and upgrade later or rent the GPS/Tracker and 3D software only when you need it
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Eliminating grade checked reduced labour costs
- Get to the grade faster than before
More advantages for increased productivity
- Contact-free control panel no more connectors or cables
- Automatic side shift control for motor graders with our unique Tri-Sonic or GNSS/TPS sensors
- Create a reference surface with up to four slopes
- Hold slope feature allows precise crown cuts and extending past breaklines when needed
- Unique mast-tilt compensation no more rebenching of the motor grader blade between cut and fine-grading passes
- Works with many current total stations and GPS/GNSS sensors
- Automatic switch-off system power when the control panel is removed. Machine specific settings are stored in the docking station
- Leica Conxservices fully integrated
Do you want to use your control panel on several machines in your fleet with an easy, quick installation?
PowerSnap allows simple and fast exchange of the panel between different machines.
Our patented Snap-on & Snap-off technology allows machine sensors and control panels to be interchanged for rapid reconfiguration of machine control hardware. Swapping control panels and sensor technology has never been easier and faster - alter machine capabilities as your project needs change.
Your benefits with PowerSnap technology:
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap-on & Snap-off capability
What does this add up to? Reduced work downtime, thus translate into higher productivity, resulting in reliability and accuracy at an extremely reasonable price. Test one for yourself at LES today.