Leica iCON iCG60 GPS GNSS Antenna
Leica iCON iCG60 GPS GNSS Antenna
The Leica iCON gps 60 GNSS Smart Antenna, working in combination with Leica iCONstruct field solution, is the perfect tool for any positioning tasks on any construction site. Featuring superior GNSS technology and integrated communication options, it enables you to carry out reliable positioning tasks on site much faster than before.
iCON gps 60 Smart Antenna delivers unmatched precision and performance in a rugged, compact unit that is designed to stand up to the harsh conditions typically found on construction sites.
An integrated display shows you full status information of the system simplifying operation and configuration. With its exceptional network capability, iCON gps 60 allows you to work with SmartNet and other RTK networks for high-accuracy GPS positioning.
Maximum accuracy and reliability
Superior GNSS technology provides maximum accuracy and reliability, featuring:
Flexibility on site
With the iCON gps 60, you can also benefit from using it as a flexible entry level GNSS smart antenna for machine control applications. It can be mounted inside a construction machine and used for off machine applications. Integrated radio, modem and Bluetooth® provide flexible communication options for corrections tailored to all sites and regions – simply swap equipment between base and rover as required.
With the iCON gps 60, you benefit from:
- Integrated high-speed 4G modem provides excellent network performance
- No controller required for base station set-up, meaning you need less hardware
- Stream corrections over the internet using NTRIP technology enables all construction rovers and machines to connect an iCON gps 60 base station without radio, removing radio coverage limitations and reducing the initial hardware investment
- Unique flexible software licensing and feature upgrade concept - you invest in what you need
All purpose GNSS solution
iCON gps 60 is the perfect mobile base station for your construction site. You don't need a controller for base station setup. Stream corrections over the internet without radio and easily and quickly perform many positioning tasks yourself. Check grade or cut & fill, stakeout points and lines, and as built checks. Save time and increase productivity monitoring the grade from your supervisor vehicle on site.
Vehicle Base Network Performance Advanced
GPS L2 X X X X X GLONASS O O O X X GPS L5 O O O O X Galileo O O O O X Beidou O O O O X
Low accuracy RTK (50/2)
X O O O O High accuracy RTK O O X X X RTK up to 2.5km X O X X X RTK unlimited X O X X X Network RTK X O X X X Smartlink (L-band) O O O O X
Positioning Update and Data Recording
2 Hz Positioning O O X X X 10 Hz Positioning X O O X X 20 Hz Positioning O O O O X Raw Data RINEX logging O X O X X NMEA Output O O O O X
RTK Reference Station funtionality O X O X X iCON Telematics O O O O O
GNSS technology Leica patented SmartTrack+ technology:
• Advanced measurement engine
• Jamming resistant measurements
• High precision pulse aperture multipath correlator for pseudorange measurements
• Minimum acquisition time
No. of channels 120 channels Max. simultaneous tracked satellites up to 60 Satellites simultaneously on two frequencies Satellite signals tracking • GPS: L1, L2, L2C, L5
• GLONASS: L1, L2
• Galileo (Test): GIOVE-A, GIOVE-B
• Galileo: E1, E5a, E5b, Alt-BOC
• Beidou: B1, B2
GNSS measurements Fully independent code and phase measurements of all frequencies
• GPS: carrier phase full wave length, Code (C/A, P, C Code)
• GLONASS: carrier phase full wave length, Code (C/A, P narrow Code)
• Galileo: carrier phase full wave length, Code
• Beidou: carrier phase full wave length, Code
Reacquisition time < 1 sec