Leica Piper 100 Pipe Laser
€2,350.00 excl VAT (€2,890.50 incl VAT)
Leica Piper 100 Pipe Lasers
The world's most versatile pipe laserThe most versatile pipe lasers in the market, the Leica Piper 100 brings exceptional performance, accuracy and simplicity to sewer construction and pipe applications. The compact Piper fits inside a 100 millimetre (4 inch) pipe, assuring easy and efficient setup even in the smallest inverts.
High application versatility
In the pipe, over the top or in the manhole, the Leica Piper always delivers outstanding performance.
- In the pipe - Piper's self-centring, rubber tipped feet and robust, cast-aluminium housing assures the highest reliability in pipeline construction.
- Over the top - In above-ground tasks, the optional scope and the mount kit provide user-friendly solution for simple setup and operation.
- In the manhole - In manhole applications, Piper's unique design and wide stable base make it easy to set up even in the tightest inverts.
- Piper is 100% waterproof (sealed to IP X8 protection standard) and has a positive pressure nitrogen seal to deliver the ultimate reliability.
Piper hits the target every time
Piper is ideal anywhere line and grade is required.
- Large clear display for easy grade reading. Line position, battery status and level indication.
- Piper's bright, visible beam is focused to maintain its crisp, clear spot and size over long distances.
- Automatic grade compensation easily identifies and corrects grade errors. Piper automatically self-levels over a full grade range and eliminates the need to tip the laser for steep slopes.
Leica Piper 100 Kit 1 Piper 100 Laser with Carrying Case
1 GKL311 single Charger Prof 3000
1 GEB221, Battery int. Li-Ion 7.4V/4400mAh
1 IR Remote Control for PIPER
1 Target Assy w/small insert 300mm, red
1 PTC100 Target Assembly, 100 mm / 4 inch
- LASER TYPE
• 635 nm (Red) laser class 3R
• 4.75 mW maximum
• -10% to +25%
• -10% to +30%
• 6m at 30m
• Cast Aluminium
• Front | up to 150m
• Back | up to 10m
• ALIGNMASTER (AUTOM. TARGETING SYSTEM)