Leica Lino L2G
€399.00 excl VAT (€490.77 incl VAT)
- Professional Kit includes:
Rugged case, 3 AA batteries, Lithium ion battery, laser target, TWIST 250 magnetic multi functional adapter, UAL130, safety instructions, calibration certificate, warranty card.
GREEN LASER VISIBILITY
Leica’s latest green laser technology brings laser line visibility and clarity to the highest level. Green reference lines are easily seen in difficult lighting conditions and over long distances.
TRIPLE POWER CONCEPT
The Leica Lino L2G’s triple power concept ensures an uninterrupted workflow. You can power your laser by using rechargeable Li-Ion batteries for up to 28 hours on one charge. Alternatively, you can use Alkaline batteries or simply its charger.
MAGNETIC SMART ADAPTERS
Magnetic smart adapters allow you to quickly position your Lino L2G with absolute precision. You can set up the rotatable adapter over edges and profiles, or attach it to iron pipes, tracks and bars with the addition of the UAL 130 adapter.
The Leica Lino L2G is a self-levelling laser. It automatically corrects its positioning when out of level up to ± 4°. The laser beams flash if the tilt is outside this range to prevent errors.
CONSTRUCTION SITE PROOF
The Leica Lino L2G is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards and comes in a hard case allowing you to store all accessories safely.
- • Range | up to 50 ft depending on lighting conditions
• Range with laser receiver | > 100 ft
• Levelling accuracy @ 5 m | ± 1/16"
• Self-levelling range | 4° ± 0.5°
• Accuracy of plumb point @ 16 ft | ± 1/16"
• Accuracy of horizontal line @ 16 ft | ± 1/16"
• Vertical accuracy @ 10 ft line length | ± 1/32"
• Beam direction | vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
• Laser type | 635 nm, laser class II
• Protection class splash water/ dust proof | IP54 splash water/ dust proof