Datum Markers RS20 Red
- For permanently ensuring the surveyed measurements are securely marked until after plastering work
- For ensuring heights and finished floor level (FFL) are securely marked until after plastering
- For ensuring axes are securely marked until after plastering
- The RS20 & RS21 Datum Markers are also available in red without the inscription “Meterriss”. Article no. RS20r oM. and RS21r oM.
- Datum Markers RS20 and RS21 after plastering work, the upper edge of the pin acts as the marker
- The Datum Markers stay under the plaster as proof.
- RS21 Datum Markers are perfect for attaching to round pillars.
Before mounting on the pillar, use a carpet knife to cut into the plastic surround on the Datum Markers approximately 4 times at one centimeter intervals. The Datum Markers can then be attached easily to pillars with a small diameter.