Case with a 17.5mm prism face, rotatable and swivelling.
Twistable Mini-prism RSMP280 Twistable, Extensible, Plastic Housing System With 17.5mm Prisms.
RSMP280 sticks quickly and easily even to difficult surfaces, e.g. glass and marble fa‚àö√üades, historic buildings, steel girders, rails, gas and oil pipelines, etc. or can be attached using plugs and screws.
When using tachymeters and robotic total stations
- the prism can always be aligned accurately with the measuring instrument
- the prism can be turned in a radius of 180 making it possible to use the same survey point from different directions
- bridges, fa‚àö√üades and many other structures can be monitored even more quickly and precisely
- several prisms can be combined with each other due to the integrated connector system, making it possible to survey from different directions without having to turn the prism see examples
When using robotic total stations
- permanent settling measurements can be carried out during the building work
- settling measurements are possible on railway tracks while under the load of rail traffic
Ranges of 600 m and more are achieved when using the miniprism RSMP280 in the ATR mode. The ranges depend on the instruments used.
RSMP280 with 17,5 mm miniprism: Offset: -10 (minus 10), height of tilting axis: 30 mm
Examples of RSMP280 in combination:
PROTECTIVE CAP RSPC10
Plastic cover RSPC10 protects prisms/reflective targets against dirt.
Magnetic protective capRSPC10M is available for hard to reach points, on tunnel roofs for example.
Protective cap RSPC10M can easily be removed from the prism and replaced using metal cube RSPC50.
METAL CUBE RSPC50 with 5/8' thread
Metal cube RSPC50 is screwed onto a prism rod using the 5/8' thread. This makes it easy to remove and replace the magnetic protective caps (RSPC10M) from the plastic housing even in difficult positions.