Leica Lino P5
€239.00 excl VAT (€293.97 incl VAT)
Precise laser projection, right to the point
ONE BUTTON OPERATION
The Leica Lino P5 point laser is very easy to use. At the push of a button, it accurately projects five reference points at exact right angles to one another.
Magnetic smart adapters allow you to quickly attach your Leica Lino P5 to edges, profiles, iron pipes, tracks or bars, allowing you to complete your job faster.
The Leica Lino P5 automatically adjusts its positioning if it is slightly out of level to ensure the correct transfer of angles and reference points up to ± 4°. Flashing laser points mean that the tilt is outside this limit.
TRIPLE POWER CONCEPT
The Leica Lino P5 laser has a triple power concept. It comes with Alkaline batteries but it can be operated with the addition of a Li-Ion battery pack, too.
The Leica Lino P5 is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards. This makes it a tough instrument suitable for all your jobs.
- • Range | up to 50 ft depending on lighting conditions
• Range with laser receiver | > 100 ft
• Levelling accuracy @ 5 m | ± 1/16"
• Self-levelling range | 4° ± 0.5°
• Accuracy of plumb point @ 16 ft | ± 1/16"
• Accuracy of horizontal line @ 16 ft | ± 1/16"
• Vertical accuracy @ 10 ft line length | ± 1/32"
• Beam direction | vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
• Laser type | 635 nm, laser class II
• Protection class splash water/ dust proof | IP54 splash water/ dust proof