Laser Scanner Targets RSL-X90M
€41.00 excl VAT (€50.43 incl VAT)
- Excellently suited to scanners from Leica, and others
- Fixed points for connecting several positions
- Allocation of spatial reference information to a geospatial dataset
- Magnetic – non-magnetic version available on request
- The following products have the same XYZ coordinates when using the fixed point RSFP-X9
- Mini-prisms RSMP190M, RSMP290M and RSMP390M
- Reflective target RS193M
- Laser scanner target RSL-X90M
- In combination with survey mark RSFP-X90, any of the listed mini-prisms or targets can be set up at the same point again and again
- When using the survey mark RSFP-X90, the same measuring point can be used with tachymeter, robotic total station and laser scanner.
- For repeat measurements, only a small, barely visible, stainless steel survey mark is left on the building (e.g. on a façade). The mini-prisms, reflective targets or laser scanner targets are fitted on the survey marks just for the measurements.
- If need be, the laser scanner targets can also be permanently glued or fixed