Integrated Survey, Design and CAD
Download, Calculate, Design, Draft, Check and Print - all incorporated into a productive field-to-finish package
- Familiar command line interface. Anyone trained in AutoCAD will be instantly productive with MicroSurvey CAD
- All concepts are easy to understand - OSNAPs, coordinates, editing commands - trim, move, copy, scale, fillet, rotate all work with the same basic prompts as AutoCAD!
- AutoCAD Compatible: MicroSurvey CAD is compatible with AutoCAD R2.5-2014 DWG files. DWG is the native format for all MicroSurvey CAD drawing files. No conversions are ever necessary!
Powerful Survey, Geodetic and Geospatial Data Routines
COGO – MicroSurvey has the simplest, most productive COGO entry inside a CAD system. Record all of your COGO entries automatically with our Batch system. Edit the Batch with a spreadsheet style editor and reprocess!
- Data Collector Communication: MicroSurvey CAD is designed to work with data from all major total stations & data collectors
- Helmerts Transformation
- Multi-point averaging, cluster analysis, right of ways, areas, fixed areas, mass intersections, multiple perpendicular ties, stake computations, the list is endless...
- Coordinate Transformations – Easily transform data from one system to another. (UTM, State Plane, MTM ...)
- Geospatial Data and Imagery - insert and view hundreds of files formats as background layers.
- Geodetic Tools - Create, label and query geodetic positions in your drawing.
- Coordinate Systems - Both horizontal and vertical systems supported.
Complete Traverse or Network Adjustments
- Angle Balance
- Transit, Compass, Crandall's Classical Methods
- Vertical Balance
- Full 3D Least Squares Adjustment
- Blunder Detection
- Instrument Storage
- Graphical ellipse display
- Reprocessing and pre-analysis
||Active Drawing Technology
- MicroSurvey’s Active Drawing Technology is a new and efficient way to work with your survey data. Enables verification, editing, printing and manipulation of data in the drawing, in the coordinate and traverse databases, and during COGO calculations
- Active Coordinate Editor
- Active Traverse Editor
- Active Batch COGO
Powerful DTM Contouring/Modeling Volumes
- 3D rendering
- Virtually unlimited point capability
- Simple to use: create a DTM and contour in four simple steps
Complete Site Design
- Site Design: Ponds, ditches, stockpiles and slopes
- Road Design: Horizontal and Vertical Alignments, Cross Sectional Templates
- Create cross sections of existing ground and design surfaces