Leica Lino L2P5
€399.00 excl VAT (€490.77 incl VAT)
- Standard Kit Includes:
Quick start guide, rugged case, 3 AA batteries, laser target, TWIST 360 magnetic multi functional adapter, safety instructions, calibration certificate, warranty card.
CROSS LINE AND POINT LASER
The Leica Lino L2P5 is a a self-levelling cross-line and point laser. This Lino is ideal for alignment tasks such as tiling, drywalling, partitioning and electrical installations as well as plumb point projection, setting out or transferring measured points.
Leica optics enable the Lino L2P5 to project very bright and clearly visible laser lines and dots. Depending on the lighting conditions, the working range is up to 25 meters. This range can be easily extended up to 80 meters by using the laser receiver.
This two-in-one laser level has magnetic adapters which allow you to position the instrument quickly and with absolute precision. You can easily attach it within U-profiles, to edges, or any magnetic surfaces.
The Leica L2P5 is a self-levelling cross and line laser. This means it automatically adjusts its positioning up to ± 4° when slightly out of level without any manual alignment.
Your Leica Lino L2P5 laser has a triple power concept. It runs with Li-Ion batteries for up to 44 hours on one charge. It can also be powered by alkaline batteries or its charger.
The Leica Lino L2P5 is designed and built to support today’s jobsite conditions. It is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards.
- • Range | up to 50 ft depending on lighting conditions
• Range with laser receiver | > 100 ft
• Levelling accuracy @ 5 m | ± 1/16"
• Self-levelling range | 4° ± 0.5°
• Accuracy of plumb point @ 16 ft | ± 1/16"
• Accuracy of horizontal line @ 16 ft | ± 1/16"
• Vertical accuracy @ 10 ft line length | ± 1/32"
• Beam direction | vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
• Laser type | 635 nm, laser class II
• Protection class splash water/ dust proof | IP54 splash water/ dust proof