Leica Lino L2
€225.00 excl VAT (€276.75 incl VAT)
- Quick Start Guide
- Rugged case
- 3 AA Batteries
- Laser target
- TWIST250 magnetic multi functional adapter
- Safety instructions
- Calibration certificate
- Warranty card
OUTSTANDING LASER VISIBILITY
The high-precision optics of the Leica Lino L2 ensure outstanding laser line visibility up to 25 meters, depending on lighting conditions. Its exceptionally long horizontal and vertical laser lines are projected to floors, walls and ceilings at more than 180 degrees.
The Leica Lino L2 automatically adjusts its positioning if it is slightly out of level up to ¨± 4. Outside this limit a visual alert is activated to prevent errors.
Smart adapters allow for quick and precise positioning. You can set up rotatable adapters over edges and profiles, or easily attach them to iron pipes, tracks and bars.
TRIPLE POWER CONCEPT
The Leica Lino L2 triple power concept ensures an uninterrupted workflow. You can power your laser by using rechargeable Li-Ion batteries for up to 44 hours on one charge. Alternatively, you can use Alkaline batteries or simply its charger.
The Leica Lino L2 is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards. This makes it a rugged instrument suitable for all your jobs.
- Range | up to 50 ft depending on lighting conditions
- Range with laser receiver | 100 ft
- Levelling accuracy @ 5 m | ¨± 1/16"
- Self-levelling range|4 ¨± 0.5
- Accuracy of plumb point @ 16 ft |¨± 1/16"
- Accuracy of horizontal line @ 16 ft | ± 1/16"
- Vertical accuracy @ 10 ft line length | ± 1/32"
- Beam direction | vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
- Laser type | 635 nm, laser class II
- Protection class splash water/ dust proof | IP54 splash water/ dust proof