C.Scope Metal Pipe Sonde
The C.Scope Metal Pipe Sonde is a small, low frequency transmitter that can be used inside metallic pipes.
- Red case to identify as the Low Frequency Sonde.
- 512Hz or 640Hz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by the C.Scope MXL2 Precision Pipe and Cable Locator.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP68.
- Compatible with most drain rods.
- Resin sealed electronics.
Metal Pipe Sonde
YIRS-512 and YIRS-640
Transmits 512Hz and 640Hz respectively
Up to 5 metres with C.Scope MXL2 Locator (dependant on pipe material and wall thickness).
M10 threaded stud supplied with 7 t.p.i. rod fitting (other adaptors are available).
1 x AA (IEC type LR6) typically giving up to 25 hours intermittent use at 20C.