C.Scope 8kHz General Purpose Sonde
GENERAL PURPOSE SONDE (8KHZ)
The C.Scope 8kHz General Purpose Sonde is a transmitter used to trace the direction of pipes.
- Green case to identify the 8kHz version.
- 8kHz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by an MXL2 Pipe and Cable Locator.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65.
- Adaptors available for different Drain Rod types.
General Purpose Sonde 8kHz
Waterproof robust plastic.
5 – 7 metres dependant on Locator.
1 x AA (IEC type LR6) typically giving up to 50 hours intermittent use at 20C.