C.Scope 33KHz Duct Sonde
DUCT SONDE (33KHZ)
The C.Scope 33KHz Duct Sonde is a transmitter used to trace the direction of small and congested ducts or conduits.
- 33kHz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by a Cable Avoidance Tool.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Same diameter as Duct rod.
- Single AAA battery operation.
- Low battery signal.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65
- Compatible with most rods.
- Resin sealed electronics.
Duct Sonde 33kHz
Waterproof, robust plastic, O Ring battery compartment seal, stainless steel end fittings.
3.5 – 4.5 metres dependant on Locator.
Standard rod thread (” Whitworth 16 T.P.I.), female connector at one end.
1 x AAA (IEC type LR03) Alkaline typically giving up to 20 hours intermittent use at 20C.
Battery low indicated by pulsed 32,768Hz signal.