Leica iCON Robot 50 Robotic Total Station
€0.00 excl VAT (€0.00 incl VAT)
LEICA ICON ROBOT 50
LEICA ICON ROBOT 50
Leica iCON robot 50 is designed specifically for ease of use within the construction industry, simply level the instrument and go.
Save time and increase your productivity by doing layout work and as-built checks yourself. With iCON robot 50 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning.
The iCON robot 50 also delivers with:
- Most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- One-button keyboard for simple operation
- Faster prism search by PowerSearch (patented technology)
- Superior tracking performance ensures minimum machine downtime in machine control operation
- Flexible data communication: WLAN (150m range) or Long-range Bluetooth® (350m). Simply upgrade your communication by swapping the instrument handle
- Easy hand-over control from rover to machine control and vice versa
With industry leading tracking performance and the patented PowerSearch technology, iCON robot 50 allows you to finish jobs faster maintaining highest accuracy.
Interior overhead with laser pointer
Using one of the world’s most accurate laser pointers, remotely lay-out points on walls for drill patterns or on ceilings for air conditioning or other such projects.
Work to the tightest tolerances under any site conditions. Carry out fine grading and paving with highest precision, speeding up your work with construction machinery.
With the iCONstruct software, you can use iCON robot 50 for a wide range of measuring and positioning tasks on site, such as:
- Grade checking
- Volumes Reports/Calculations
- As-built checks
- Revit Plugin for iCON field software
- Machine control
What does this add up to? Reduced work downtime, thus translate into higher productivity, resulting in reliability and accuracy at an extremely reasonable price. Test one for yourself at LES today.
• 2''or 5''
• 250m Reflectorless
• 3500m to Prism
• 3500m ATR Mode
• Power Search, ATR and EGL
• Laser Plummet
• Li-lon Batteries