Leica iCON CC66
€0.00 excl VAT (€0.00 incl VAT)
The perfect controllers for construction work.
Leica iCON CC65 / CC66 versatile tablet computers are designed to transport a user’s office experience directly to the field. They are not only designed to simplify your data collection on-site, they also save you time by communicating with the central office in real time. Data transfer has never been so easy.
These tablet computers provide a clear and easy-to-use 7” touch screen with unmatched graphical support for straightforward productive work on any construction site. They are highly rugged and designed for the most demanding working environments, protected against hazards on a construction site, enabling them to provide optimal results in all harsh conditions.
The CC65 / CC66 delivers with:
- 128GB hard drive
- Intel® Atom™ N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core processor with 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Integrated WLAN, Bluetooth®
- 3G modem
- GPS and a 5M pixel digital camera
Both tablet computers can be used as a handheld device mounted on a tripod or pole or in a vehicle for data collection.
With the iCON CC66 , you benefit from:
- Large 7” touch screen with unmatched graphical support
- Sunlight readable screen
- Various communication possibilities (Bloothooth®, WLAN, LAN, USB, RS232) for use with different sensors for different applications
- Built-in 3.5G high-speed modem for design data updates, telematics and various other applications
- Long-range Bluetooth® capability available on Leica iCON CC66 for communication with a robotic total station
- Construction robustness
- Highly productive positioning work with Leica iCON build and Leica iCON site application software
What does this add up to? Reduced work downtime, thus translate into higher productivity, resulting in reliability and accuracy at an extremely reasonable price. Test one for yourself at LES today.
- PROCESSOR AND MEMORY
• Intel® ATOM™ N2600 1.6 GHz Dual Core 4 GB DDR3 RAM
• 128 GB SSD solid state hard drive
• Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
• 7” widescreen 1024x600 resolution TFT LCD, MaxView™ sunlight readable resistive touch screen display